SeeClickFix Blog #2

• What did you learn about the status of the issue you reported to SeeClickFix?
  • I learned that some people saw the issue that i reported

• Describe the response you got about the issue you reported.  What was the message you received?  Who sent you that message?
  • The response that i got from my issue was that another person also reported the issue and they are taking the time to solve the issue . The person who sent me the messages was the city of oakland something

• Describe how the 9th grade students are tracking the progress of the issue we reported using stickies and posters.  What do each posters mean?  
  • We 9th grade student are tracking our process by checking online if it had been acknowledged or closed.
  • Each poster stands for if someone has seen it or agreed that it should be fixed and or if it is already fixed.

• Did you change the status of the issue you reported on a poster?  Explain why, or why not.
  • No, because it has been acknowledged again .

• Did any patterns emerge on the poster about which issues are resolved, and which are not?  Explain your answer.
  • Yes, many peopled changed their ststaus because some were fixed and some were just open

• Do you think 9th grade students are gaining agency based on their efforts on this project?  Explain your answer.
  • I think 9th grade students are gaining agency because they chose to fix the problem that were oppressing them.